BGaming is a game development studio that is proud of having worldwide recognition in the sphere. Our innovative video slots are admired in the industry for numerous qualities: from eye-catching graphics, attractive features, and entertaining plots to capacity for easy integration, multi-device availability, intuitive interface, and ground-breaking formats. This series of elements have been carefully developed to create a unique gaming experience.
On top of that, we were the first major iGaming provider to introduce the "provably fairness feature". With the help of cryptography, players can easily verify that all game results are indeed unbiased and random. We are a “remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
- Development and support of the game editor and engines.
- Tackle complex technical issues and articulate solutions effectively.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm and implement innovative ideas.
- Share engineering knowledge across the team and follow engineering good practices.
- Maintain a strong focus on performance optimization and code excellence.
- Push visual layers to the limits by creating pleasant-looking animations and effects.
- Expertise in Node.js.
- Ability to write clean code which is easy to maintain.
- Experience in developing game engines/editors.
- Profound expertise in game development.
- Experience with WebGL and other game development technologies.
- Knowledge of game engines (e.g., Unity, Unreal Engine) or Flash.
- Have an eye for detail and an intuition for tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects.
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Proven track record of solving complex programming challenges.
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques.
- Skilled in both autonomous work and as part of a team, with stellar self-management practices.
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills for finding and addressing potential pitfalls.
- Proficiency with Jira, Git.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any other OO language.
- Experience in developing front-end solutions for gaming or related industries.
- Proficiency in setting up and managing CI/CD pipelines or deployment workflows.
- Experience with Electron would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of modern frameworks (React.js, Angular, Vue.js).
- Full-time flexible schedule (remote work is possible);
- Highly competitive compensation, motivation, benefits, and social programs;
- Paid vacation + 4 sick + 1 day off;
- Medical Insurance;
- Professional training & certifications, language courses;
- Enjoy working in a fast-growing modern iGaming company;
- Great community of experts and industry professionals.