BGaming is a game development studio that is proud of having worldwide recognition in the sphere. Our innovative video slots are admired in the industry for numerous qualities: from eye-catching graphics, attractive features, and entertaining plots to capacity for easy integration, multi-device availability, intuitive interface, and ground-breaking formats. This series of elements have been carefully developed to create a unique gaming experience.
On top of that, we were the first major iGaming provider to introduce the "provably fairness feature". With the help of cryptography, players can easily verify that all game results are indeed unbiased and random. We are a “remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying potential clients, building relationships, conducting market research, and achieving individual sales targets. They will manage the complete sales cycle, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Identify and prospect potential clients and new business opportunities;
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders;
- Conduct comprehensive market research and analysis to understand customer needs and preferences;
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations, proposals, and handle negotiations;
- Manage the complete sales cycle from lead generation to finalizing contracts;
- Meet individual sales targets and revenue objectives;
- Provide exceptional customer service and address client inquiries and issues;
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor actions, and market dynamics;
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to align sales strategies with overall business goals;
- Furnish prompt and accurate sales reports, forecasts, and updates to senior management (Head of Sales);
- Participate in exhibitions to represent the company, interact with potential clients, and gather leads.
- Proven track record of successful sales achievements;
- Strong understanding of the gaming or related industry;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Proficiency in market research and analysis;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team;
- Proficiency in using CRM software,etc.
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Modern, well-designed offices in 5 countries
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits, and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- English courses in the office.
If you have the qualifications and experience we are looking for, and are excited about the opportunity to join our team at BGaming, we encourage you to apply today!